DO IT ALL IN DOWNTOWN
Want to experience all the fun and excitement of Downtown San Diego without paying the high downtown room rates? Old Town San Diego is the smart and affordable choice for travelers visiting Downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp Quarter. The Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Old Town puts you within minutes of downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp Quarter. Located just about four miles from the Hilton Garden Inn
San Diego Old Town, with easy access from the trolley, Downtown San Diego and Gaslamp Quarter, are the hubs of fun and excitement in San Diego.
Things to Do in Downtown San Diego:
- PETCO Park – Home of Major League Baseball’s San Diego Padres.
- Seaport Village – Explore over 50 unique shops and nearly 20 eateries along a seaside plaza.
- USS Midway – The longest-serving U.S. Navy aircraft carrier of the 20th Century.
- Star of India – The world’s old active sailing ship.
- Maritime Museum of San Diego – Home to one of the finest collections of historic ships in the world.
- The New Children’s Museum – Provides inventive and engaging art experiences for the entire family.
- San Diego Convention Center – Located on the harbor, it’s the premiere conference facility in the region.
GASLAMP QUARTER IS CALLING
Restaurants, bars, clubs, boutiques and more…that’s what makes the Gaslamp Quarter so popular. Consisting of 16 and a half blocks, the Gaslamp Quarter is home to some of the most popular yearly events like Mardi Gras, Street Scene Music Festival, and ShamROCK, a St. Patrick’s Day extravaganza. Escape from the ordinary and experience something new and different at the Gaslamp Quarter.